Partners and Sponsors
Corporate Involvement and Sponsorship
As a non-profit organization, Friends of the Rouge thrives on support from a variety of agencies, foundations, volunteers and businesses. Without this support we would not have a future.
Friends of the Rouge enlists many kinds of support given the diversity of our environmental programs. Primarily, we look to corporations of all sizes that have real concerns about the environment and, in particular, the Rouge River. Friends of the Rouge celebrates the fact that not only do we receive monetary support, but volunteers from many of these corporations also contribute their time to our activities and programs. All donations are tax-deductible, making for a win-win situation between supporters and our organization.
We want to offer you the opportunity to get involved. Your Sponsorship will be used to cover expenses related to our unique events held throughout the year and to ensure that all of our work will continue.
Additional Benefits for Corporate Supporter
Top businesses, large and small, have vested interests in quality local public involvement and education programs. Their support creates meaningful and productive partnerships with the Friends of the Rouge team and local citizens.
Each business chooses how it would like to support our mission, whether by a targeted monetary donation to one of our programs, a general donation to Friends of the Rouge, or volunteer support provided by its employees. Any and all support is greatly appreciated by the Friends of the Rouge team.
Types of Support
- Akebono Brake Corporation -Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Alcoa Foundation
- Alliance of Rouge Communities (ARC)
- Atlas Specialty Bags, Inc. - Wyandotte, Michigan
- Aristeo Construction
- BASF Corporation - Southfield, Michigan
- Consumers Energy Foundation
- Daughters of the American Revolution-Louisa St. Clair Chapter
- DENSO International - America - Southfield, Michigan
- Detroit Lions Charities- Allen Park, Michigan
- Dr. Paul Mikula - Dearborn, Michigan
- Earth Force/General Motors
- Environmental Consulting & Technology - Detroit, Michigan
- Erb Family Foundation
- Farmington/Farmington Hills Community Foundation
- Fishbeck, Thompson, Carr & Huber, Inc.
- Ford Motor Company - Dearborn, Michigan
- General Oil Company
- Health Alliance Plan
- Henniges Automotive
- Hitachi Automotive Products
- Hubbell, Roth and Clark, Incorporated - Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
- International Paper Foundation
- ITC Holdings Corp
- Marathon Petroleum Company - Detroit, Michigan
- MichCon Foundation - Detroit, Michigan
- Michigan Association of Environmental Professionals
- Michigan CAT
- NTH Consultants, Inc.
- Oakland Plus Foundation
- REI, Inc - Northville/Troy, Michigan
- Six Rivers Regional Land Conservancy
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Technical Sales Associates, Inc. - Livonia, Michigan
- Tucker, Young, Jackson, Tull, Inc.
- UPS Foundation
- Waste Management Co
- Wayne County Department of Public Services - Watershed Management Division
- Wayne County Math and Science Center - Wayne, Michigan
- Wildflower Association of Michigan
- Wolverine Packing Co. - Detroit, Michigan
- Yazaki North America, Inc.