You’re invited to the Friends of the Rouge Annual Membership Meeting Dinner featuring the Rouge River Water Trail Phase II
Wednesday, March 14, 2018 ◊ 6:15 pm (registration) to 9:00 pm
Dearborn Hills Country Club ◊ 1300 S. Telegraph ◊ Dearborn, MI 48124
This year’s event will include reporting on Program and Financial accomplishments and successes, Best Friend of the Rouge awards ceremony and an introduction of Phase II of the much anticipated Rouge River Water Trail.
2017 was a year of progress, expansion, and excitement. Come learn all about it!
Dinner Buffet Menu
- Tossed Garden Salad
- Rolls & Butter
- Coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Champagne Chicken – (mushroom/cheese sauce)
- Mostaccioli with house made marinara sauce (vegan)
- Herb roasted red skin potatoes – made with olive oil (vegan)
- Key West vegetable medley (yellow and orange carrots, red peppers, and green beans)
- Carrot Cake
*Current members are invited to attend the complimentary portion of the meeting after 7:30pm.