Below you’ll find a list of the types of activities available to you as a volunteer at Rouge Rescue.
Press an activity to see which work sites offer that activity.
- Restoration planting (e.g. native plantings, stream buffers, and rain gardens)
- Invasive species control (hand pulling and/or lopping and hauling shrubs)
- Trash Cleanup (away from the river)
- Park/nature preserve improvements
- Trash Cleanup (working in or near the river)
- Managing large woody debris (working in or near the river)
- Educational Activities (bug hunts, storm drain marking, etc)
- Trail Maintenance