ATTENTION STUDENTS: Showcase your artistic ability!
Rouge River Artwork Contest
Contest begins December 6, 2019. Entry deadline is January 17, 2020.
We need your help!
The winner of this contest will be showcased on posters distributed to schools participating in the Rouge Education Project, and to schools with participating students that win.Press HERE for a printable flyer
- Design artwork on an 8.5″ x 11″ sheet of paper based on the theme:
2020 Vision of the Rouge
- Your artwork should be original, do not use anything that might be under copyright
- Be creative! You may design your artwork digitally or by hand using marker, crayon, pencil, charcoal, or oil/acrylic paints.
- Individual students may submit as many entries as they like
- Please note the student’s name, grade level, and school on the back of the artwork
Winners will be announced to the student’s teacher by February 7th.
For the best quality, mail or arrange a time to drop-off entries to Friends of the Rouge, 650 Church St, Ste 209, Plymouth, MI 48170 – although digital scans of the artwork will also be accepted. Artwork will be returned to the school following judging.
Questions? Email the Education Manager.