Rain Gardens 101 (Aug. 25 ONLINE)
Protect your home against flooding AND help birds, bees, and butterflies with a RAIN GARDEN! Get oriented and get going through the FREE livestream lunch & learn three-part series beginning on Tuesday, Aug. 25th at Noon.
Location: ONLINE, Facebook Live, RSVP to receive link
Dates: Tues., August 25, 2020
Wed., August 26, 2020
Thu., August 27, 2020
Time: Noon – 12:30
Cost: FREE (donations gratefully accepted)
- One rain barrel, for pick-up in Livonia, Plymouth, or Southfield (learn more)
- A free 1 hr virtual consultation (learn more)
Solving Problems at Home
- Icy, dangerous sidewalks
- Water in the basement
- Large, boring lawn
Solving Big Problems
- Help bees, birds, and butterflies
- Stop flooding and pollution
- Clean water, Great Lakes!
You’ve got lawn, and you’ve got problems to solve. Let’s talk rain gardens! Join Friends of the Rouge to learn the essentials you need to bring rain gardens into your life. Get your lawn a job and bring your lawn to life with a rain garden!