And be the difference for your hometown River!
Is your organization committed to a healthier Rouge River and Metro Detroit? It can be! Become a Friends of the Rouge partner and watch your impact grow! Your sponsorship will strengthen critical restoration and education programs and continue the tradition of an engaged public working together to restore and protect Michigan’s river, streams, and lakes.
Showcase your organization’s impact for a better world and future!
Sponsorships are available year-round! Your customizable support means that you can co-create a one-of-a-kind opportunity to make a difference based on your organization’s interests and goals.
Are you a small business, nonprofit or civic organization?
Learn how you can make an impact just right for you! Contact Lara at firstname.lastname@example.org
Incredible 2022 impact made possible by caring organizations like yours!
- 6,995 volunteers took action for a better Rouge River and a more vibrant future
- 1520 school students participated in Rouge River water quality education with the Rouge Education Project
- 3,526 hours of river monitoring, for bugs, frogs & toads, fish & invasive species (data that is used by EGLE)
- 13,100 square feet of grass removed for bird & pollinator habitat
- 72,480 gallons of water removed each rain event by new rain gardens for flood prevention and cleaner water
- 19,873 new native plants, 9,162 trees, and 234 new rain barrels for a more vibrant watershed
- 10,601 hours of river education for the public and for caring people like you
- 37 Lower Rouge River Water Trail events to trail build, explore, and connect with nature
- 1 Heart of the Rouge event to celebrate your Rouge River
- 1 Rouge River, to protect and enjoy!