And be the difference for a better Rouge River!
Is your organization committed to a healthier Rouge River and Southeast Michigan? It can be! Become a Friends of the Rouge partner and watch your impact grow! Your sponsorship will strengthen critical restoration and education programs and continue the tradition of an engaged public working together to restore and protect Michigan’s river, streams and lakes.
Showcase your organization’s impact for a better world and future!
Sponsorships are available year-round! Your customizable support means that you can co-create a one-of-a-kind opportunity to make a difference based on your organization’s interests.
Are you a small business, nonprofit or civic organization?
Learn how you can make a difference with Friends! Contact Lara at firstname.lastname@example.org
Incredible 2020 impact – during the pandemic – that organizations like yours make possible!
- 2,253 actions for a better Rouge River during Rouge Rescue
- 48 school students participated in Rouge River water quality education with the Rouge Education Project
- 1,849 hours of river monitoring, for bugs, frogs & toads, and fish by volunteers (data that is used by EGLE)
- 25,257 square feet of grass & asphalt removed for bird & pollinator habitat
- 231,795 gallons of water removed each rain event by new rain gardens for flood prevention and cleaner water
- 15,400 new native plants & 400 new rain barrels for a more vibrant watershed
- 5,182 hours of river education for the public and for caring people like you
- 29 river miles for canoeing & kayaking to explore and connect with nature through the Rouge River Water Trail in development
- 5 Rouge UnCruise film events to learn about and enjoy your Rouge River
- 1 Rouge River, to protect and enjoy!