2/21—Coordinator Kick-off Meeting 3/29—Deadline to Register Site and Equipment Order Forms Due
5/14 – 5/16—Pick Up Supplies
5/18—Rouge Rescue 2019 Main Work Day
6/6—Coordinator Wrap-up Meeting
6/7—Forms and Equipment Due
Thank you for taking on the role of leading a Rouge Rescue work site! Your dedication to the Rouge will be appreciated by future generations who will enjoy a cleaner, safer Rouge River that supports a diversity of wildlife and valued recreational activities. Press here to learn more about the role of site coordinators.
Contact Friends of the Rouge with any questions.
RESOURCES FOR SITE COORDINATORS
- 2019 Rouge Rescue Official Registration Sheet
- 2019 Site Activity Report
- 2019 Site Registration Form
- 2019 Equipment Order Form
- 2019 Plant Request Form
- EMERGENCY RESPONSE FORM
- Single LIABILITY WAIVER for youth group participation
- Rouge Rescue Site Coordinator Time Log
- Tally sheet for INVASIVE PLANT MATERIAL removed
- Tally sheet for TRASH removed
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR COMMON ACTIVITIES
Woody Debris Management: Before / During / After
Invasive Species Resources
The big four Rouge Rescue invasive plants are Garlic Mustard, Buckthorn, Dames Rocket, and Honeysuckle.
Click on each species to learn more or see an overview of invasive plants in the Rouge watershed here.